Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I hate oatmeal. It's a sound thing; that gummy way it smacks around your mouth.  So when it suddenly became one of the few breakfast foods I could eat, I figured I had better make it appealing somehow.  Well, I'm obsessed with it now, go figure, and pretty sure I'll be eating it the rest of my life. Chocolate chips, pecans, banana and flax. Do it! Nike swoosh.
 
The elimination diet is going well and Kingston is a new baby. The slightest trace of butter in an unsuspecting meal turns him red for a solid week. My favorite pastime of eating out is pretty much pointless. So sad. I'm in for another 6 months at a minimum but I've come to terms with it...I think. I'm praying he outgrows it at some point lest he be disowned! Nah, I kid. But seriously dude, milk and butter are YOUR FRIENDS. I promise. Love, Mommy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blogs! Praying for you and Kingston. We love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete