Monday, June 11, 2012

Eesh...

it might be a crappy day when you're no longer ID'd for a bottle of wine...but a good one when it's your anniversary!  june 11, 2009 i stood next to austin in a texas courthouse and said the magic words...  i do.  i did.  and i'm glad!


he got me flowers.


  i made him dinner.  it's what i do best :)  

 
  coming soon:  my life at taziki's!
(sorry i'm slightly uncreative tonight)

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you yesterday! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken parm looks sooooo good!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was!! dad thought it was steak something or other. lol. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary!! Adam and I just celebrated our 6th the day before you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where does the time go???? hope yours was sweet too! xo

      Delete
    2. yes it was nice...we went out to the log cabin for dinner, very fancy :)

      Delete