Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just My Luck...



alright...i was nearly killed twice today by the crap that drives these roads around here.  i understand i can't keep ranting about the same things but this is worth mentioning. 

so i'm driving on cantrell road, probably doing 50 which is pretty much the average for that part of it and this jackass in a truck pulls out in front of me.  no big deal except he had a trailer hitched on the back, and pulled out WHILE AT A RED LIGHT!!!  GREEN IS GO STUPID!  passing him wasn't an option so it was slam on my brakes and ram on the horn time.  as if that weren't bad enough, he proceeds to flail his arms all around his truck and flip ME the bird like i did something wrong....... !!!???!!!!????!!!!????!!!!????!!!!????!!!!!????!!!!???!!!?!?!???!?!?!????!!!!!???
!?!?!???!?!???!?!??!?!?!??!???!!!!?!?!?!?!???!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?

W.H.A.T. P.L.A.N.E.T. A.M. I. O.N.???????

then on my way home from work, some chick in a huge white suv turned across my lane (or started to) causing a near head on collision and me to lock up my screeching brakes, skid several feet and fishtail down kavanaugh.  she stopped short and i yelled at her, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!"  she looked humiliated and nearly caused the car behind her to smash in her bumper.  i am so SICK of fearing for my life in this place.  hillbilly bumkins need to go back to driving school.  (side note...i was at the dogpark the other day TRYING to drive out...but got caught behind a "student driver" who could barely even move the car and was obviously oblivious to my existence!!!)  


E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. Q.U.I.T. S.U.C.K.I.N.G.!!!!!!

am i a bit harsh?  no.  ohhhhhh no. i swear 30 people in front of me didn't use turn signals today.  the gravity of this situation is downright frightening.  sigh.  no, literally.....SIGH.

oh...and one guess as to who wrecked my glasses..... 




well, goodnight everyone.  my falsies are making me tired.  yawn.

4 comments:

  1. UH....Reeebakah...your motha...you gave me a good belly laugh this morning. Which. by the way, I sorely needed!! Seriously though, I am starting to worry about you on the highways and byways down there. I know you're a good driver, but PLEASE slow down... and continue to WOFTOG!! Dear Sesi...sigh!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are fricken hilarious!!! i wouldn't be able to stand it there...i get stressed enough driving in lancaster. and lancaster sounds like paradise compared to little rock (where driving is concerned) and i agree with your mom, be careful and be aware!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks flamer :) it's rough out here i'll tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally reading your blogs ;) hillbilly bumkins! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete